Sunday, March 16, 2008

Meaning of Weeknend

When we talk about weekend its meaning, time for relax, reading news paper, doing laundry, housekeeping, meet up friends, enjoys watching movies, shopping or spending time with some one that you love.

For me.. weekend does't meaning any thing coz i have to work on saturday and sunday.. Missed my little cute house, my queen bed and not forgotten my "hug pillow". Hehhehe.. its ok dear.. sometime we can't affort to get what you want in this life.. don't be too greedy.. when i really think about what should i do during weekend, i think it will be long list to think. Its ok.. i will used to it rite.

What i did last week? Oh.. nothing much to share.. coz as i say im not in good mood and still searching to my life track.. finally i realised and start picking up.. ( Pray for me ). Waw.. the most important now, i have to help my sister to prepare and do some prepation for her wedding. ( Idah, congratulation to you.. you had choose your life partner and really hope that it will make you smile and happy all the way )

When you think that you will loosing some one in your life is not that easy, espacially your family or some one that you love and care. For my sister.. we should be happy for you coz we will get new family members. But what make we sad, we will not be able to be closer as before coz you have new commitment. Hope with this good news will never change our happiness.

1 comment:

Irwan said...

LIfe is short, impossible to get all our wishes but We have to make sure we are happy and enjoying life no matter what happen. Because we should know how how to make our self happy... Up and down is normal. I pray for you to get back on track and hold back ur grip... U will, and its just about time :-)