Thursday, October 30, 2008

MeanING of Kissing & Body Movement



Did you still remember when was your last kiss? do we realized the meaning of kissing... emmm.. yup, when we meet up our friends sometime we will kiss or cheek to cheek. But does we realised that is 1001 meaning by doing this.

Loves that live in the heart cannot be easily terminated by time
Eventhough the encounter is brief
Its impression shall last a lifetime
No one can change the direction of love that lives in the heart
If you have loved that in itself is the answer

Different countries have a different culture. As in middle east, guy will cheek to cheek among them the basically it will be more then 3 times. But in certain countries, they will look and label that guy who cheek to cheek as not normal.

Here the meaning of kiss and body movements by ~Bishonen 1998~

Kiss on the stomach
"lets have sex"
Kiss on the Forehead
"Forever you will be mine"
Kiss on the Ear
"I'm horny"
Kiss on the Cheek
"We're friends"
Kiss on the Hand
"I adore you"
Kiss on the Neck
"We belong together"
Kiss on the Shoulder
"I want you"
Kiss on the Lips
"I love you" OR "I want you"
Holding Hands
"We can learn to love each other"
Slap on the Butt
"That's mine"
Playing with the Ear
"I can't live without you"
Holding on tight
"Don't let go"
Looking into each other's Eyes
"Don't leave me"
Playing with Hair on Head
"Tell me you love me"
Arms around the Waist
"I love you too much to let go"
Laughing while Kissing
"I am completely Comfortable with you"

If i slap your face??
Meaning I care and want you to improve

2 comments:

a'azheem said...

i always get my kiss on the head,what does that mean?

Syamz said...

meaning.. some1 try to get u.. opsss